Democracy, Communism, Zionism: They're all components of world subversion. Here are the facts for those who dare to confront the truth. One of the most hard-hitting, no-nonsense writers on the American scene today, William White has been reviled for his candor, bankrupted and railroaded into federal prison. But he remains undaunted. In his new book, The Centuries of Revolution, White has stepped forward with an unsettling-but consistently fascinating-exposé of the dark forces behind world subversion that have worked relentlessly on virtually every front to forcibly transform traditional white culture for the benefit of the financial and political power of one powerful minority. Tracing the origins of this agenda back to pre-Biblical times, exploring the worship of the strange gods the Israelites encountered in Egypt, White demonstrates-with shocking clarity-that the underlying philosophy of revolution has been insidiously utilized to mesmerize and enslave the peoples of the West in order to achieve the ultimate dream of world domination. Democracy, Communism and Zionism are the tools. This panoramic overview of historical realities lays waste to much of the nonsense and historical misinformation (purveyed by "experts" on the Internet who are anything but that) circulating today about what is-and what is not-progress. This is an invaluable source of hidden history you'll study and reference time and again. But be prepared for a journey into unexplored territory where very real demons hold sway and no sacred cows are safe. More info →
Featured BooksNational Socialism Yesterday and Today is a radical book, but it is one that someone has needed to write for decades. In this small but powerful book, author and philosopher William A. White discusses national socialism as political philosophy that in its purest essence brings order to the state while empowering and enriching-culturally and financially-the state and its people at the same time. This is the direct antithesis of the American state today which punishes its people with police state brutality, steals their money through unfair forms of taxation, listens in on every possible private communication, tortures those who rise up against it and generally turns the natural order upside down. But national socialism is not an invention of the modern era. There were great leaders of the past who employed their version of national socialist theory while they reigned. These men were few and far between, but their terms in power were almost unanimously hailed as "golden times" for the citizenry. The names of these avatars who transformed their states into ones serving all stations of society live on even today, though their reputations have been slandered or their names nearly erased from history by their contemporaries. But what would happen if a national socialist state developed in America today? How would it be instituted? What changes would it bring to the nation? What would happen to society? What would the goals of the new state be? How would the party be organized? What ideals should its Leader exemplify? What is to be done with the corrupt judiciary? What kind of budget will a new National Socialist Party and its affiliates need? How would local chapters be organized? How will initiates be chosen? More info →
- ALTERNATIVE RIGHT is now AFFIRMATIVE RIGHTWe have changed the name of the site from: ALTERNATIVE RIGHT to: AFFIRMATIVE RIGHT
- ALTERNATIVE RIGHT is now AFFIRMATIVE RIGHT
- Radio Free Northwest – June 21st 2018HAC on Dreaming the Iron Dream and how we’re actually kind-sorta winning; Gretchen and Trucker; HAC goes off on a long Grandpa Simpson ramble about deep spiritual and metaphysical crap.
- Radio Free Northwest – June 21st 2018
- Stephanie Wilkinson Shows Us The New Order Americans Want: BalkanizationWe entered a new Dark Age some time ago when it became clear that Leftism, instead of bringing us an age of Light, was ushering us into an age of Grey, where entropy rules and greatness is extinguished. The Light was a lie; the real truth of Light is that you cannot produce it by […]
- Stephanie Wilkinson Shows Us The New Order Americans Want: Balkanization